Thank you for your interest in training at the U.S. Shooting Academy! The following pieces of information will answer your general questions, however if you have a question that is not answered by this information, please contact USSA via phone, or email Mike Seeklander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class Start Time: All classes will start at 0900 unless otherwise designated. While most shooters love to be early, the USSA main lodge will NOT be opened until 0900 on most days. We recommend that students arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of their class to get paperwork filled out and ready for class.
- Equipment lists for all courses can be found the class pages. Please make sure you bring the required items for class.
- End times for most training days will be around 1700 (5:00 p.m.). This may vary depending on group size and class. Some USSA classes include a night fire, in which case the class will break for dinner and return for night fire.
- Classes will rarely be cancelled for weather, but in the case a class is cancelled you will receive the opportunity to be refunded or roll to another course date.
- All graduates of USSA classes will receive access to USSA's range for 30 days after their course. This is so that student have the opportunity to practice the skills they have learned. Contact membership services for more information about getting your free 30 day membership.
- Take Notes! Instructors recommend that you bring a notebook and use it routinely after class. Make sure you document what you learn for later use in your own training sessions!
Hopefully this information will help you be better prepared for your next USSA class. We look forward to training with you and will see you on the range!
Until Then, Train Hard
Breaking News! Membership prices are at an all time low. Contact membership services for more information!!