Unlimited training as low as $19.95 a month!
What is the USSA Training Group?
The all new USSA Training Group is a revolutionary concept that is taking the training world by storm.
Instead of requiring students to attend long classes over a period of several days and pay for training all at once, the Training Group breaks the material into smaller conveniently scheduled modules and allows students to pay just one small monthly rate. No more multi-hundred dollar payments for classes.
The world's best instruction and training is now easily available to everyone.
Come experience the USSA difference today!
Why should I sign up for Training Group?
Courses on physical fitness, self defense, firearms instruction, competitive shooting, law enforcement continuing education as well as lessons geared for women and children just to name a few.
From basic to advanced skills, from children to seniors needing self protection, we provide it all.
Isn't training like this just too expensive?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! For less than the price of just one latte and pastry from that famous Seattle coffee house, our students enjoy unlimited Training Group visits for an entire week! No one else comes close!
Do the training sessions qualify for CLEET Law Enforcement / Private Security Continuing Education Credit?
YES, each respective course has been approved for 1.5 hours of CLEET credit. What better way to fulfill your yearly CLEET continuing education requirement? Here is a list of our accredited courses:
- Handgun Level 1 / CLEET 11-3772 / 1.5 Hours
- Handgun Level 2 / CLEET 11-3773 / 1.5 Hours
- Handgun Level 2 / CLEET 11-3774 / 1.5 Hours
- Rifle Level 1 / CLEET 11-3775 / 1.5 Hours
- Rifle Level 2 / CLEET 11-3776 / 1.5 Hours
- Rifle Level 3 / CLEET 11-3777 / 1.5 Hours
- Combatives Level 1 / CLEET 11-3778 / 1.5 Hours
- Precision Rifle Level 1 / CLEET 11-3779 / 1.5 Hours
- Ladies Handgun Level 1 / CLEET 11-3780 / 1.5 Hours
- Competition Handgun Level 1 / CLEET 11-3781 / 1.5 Hours
- Shotgun Level 1 / CLEET 11-3782 / 1.5 Hours
What is the challenge coin program?
Student progress in the Training Group is closely monitored with all courses counting as credit towards the bronze, blue, red, and ultimately the coveted black USSA coin. Evaluations are held monthly.
- Training Group Features and Benefits
- Educational and challenging curriculum for the entire family
- Lessons specifically for women and children
- Convenient time slots in the morning, afternoon, and evenings
- Sessions six days a week with unlimited visits for maximum value
- Bundle Training Group with a membership and save even more
- One-on-one personal training also available
- Specialty courses including low-light training; fitness; vintage, foreign firearms, and machine gun familiarization; and personal, home, work, and school security
- Free gun safety and maintenance seminars
- Prominent guest speakers from around the world
- Low prices, unlimited training, and convenient hours
How much does Training Group cost per month?
As you can see, bundling the Training Group with a range membership provides significant savings over purchasing separately. Bundling also allows you to practice what you learn in Training Group as often as you want, not just during Training Group sessions. While students could purchase Training Group separately, with a deal like $49.95 a month, why would you?
Do you have a flyer with additional information?
Absolutely. Click here for our USSA Training Group PDF.
Sounds great! How do I sign up?
Just call one of our friendly product and service associates at 866-441-8772, option 1.
We'll answer any questions and help you get started. It's that easy! Before you know it you'll be enjoying top notch instruction at the best training facility in the nation for less than your morning coffee!