This course is designed to progressively increase your pistol shooting competence. Starting with the fundamentals of marksmanship and firearm safety, to various drills designed to get you moving. David is a certified NRA instructor, CLEET certified security officer, experienced martial arts instructor and a former Marine.
You will learn:
- Marksmanship fundamentals.
- Shooting from a concealed carry holster.
- Shooting and moving.
- Emergency and tactical reloads.
- Shooting from cover.
- Basic weapon retention concepts.
- Shooting from kneeling and urban prone positions.
You will need:
- The pistol you intend to shoot.
- Eye protection – your glasses or sunglasses are fine.
- Ear protection – ear plugs or muffs.
- 150 rounds of ammunition.
- Two magazine pouches/holsters.
- All these items are available in the USSA Pro Shop.
For more information contact David at 918-408-6986.
Log in if you already have an account with us.